WRPW-FM CONTEST RULES
1. All Employees and Volunteers of Great Plains Media, Great Harvest Bread Company, or any other companies that may be involved with the contest; including family members and roommates, are not eligible to qualify or win.
Prize winner(s) will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees associated with any awarded prize.
2. Contestants may only win one prize from each radio station, once during a 30-day period. Only one winner per household in a 30 day period is allowed.
3.Photo identification is required when claiming prizes.
4. The name that appears on the PRIZE FORM is the name that MUST appear on the photo ID. Someone else may pick up a prize if you are unable to come in Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm. However, you must call ahead of time.
5. Prizes must be picked up within 30 days or they shall be forfeited.
6. Tickets to special events (concerts/movies/sporting events/special events etc.) must be claimed 3 days prior to the engagement or they shall be forfeited.
7. Callers to any radio station owned by Great Plains Media, give the right to use their name, voice, and likeness without further compensation.
8. Winners/qualifiers are non-transferable.
9. Prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes may not be transferred.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Great Plains Media has the right to use winner’s and/or qualifier’s voice, name, and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
12. Great Plains Media has the right to disqualify any individual from the contest at any time, for any reason.
13. Great Plains Media has the right to substitute prizes.
14. Great Plains Media has the right to end the promotion at any time and may change the date of the event at any time.
15. If the prize is being provided by [record label], the Radio broadcast of the contest or giveaway will include an announcement that the item is being paid for by [record label]. No radio station or programs are providing or increasing airplay for [record label] music in connection with the contest or giveaway.